replyMail is a WordPress Plugin, it enhance the threaded comment system of WordPress 2.7+.
When a comment have been replied, WordPress will automatic send a email to the comment author notify him/her – “Someone has replied to your comment!”.
- Download replyMail from WordPress Plugin Directory, and unzip it.
- Upload “replymail” folder to your WordPress’s plugins directory (always “/your-wordpress-directory/wp-content/plugins/“).
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in your WordPress.
- Now, go to ‘Setting’ -> ‘replyMail Setting’, change the options.
- Make sure you enable the threaded comment system in your WordPress, Go to ‘Settings’ -> ‘Discussion Settings’, select ‘Enable threaded (nested) comments’, and then ‘Save Changes’
- Make sure your theme support WordPress’s threaded system. (your can migrating your theme to 2.7)
At replyMail Settings, you can use these Template Tags to custom the email Subject & Content.
The name of your blog. ONLY for Subject.
The title of the comment post. ONLY for Subject.
The parent commenter’s name. Can use both for Subject and Email Content.
The reply commenter’s name. Can use both for Subject and Email Content.
Clickable link for the blog. ONLY for Email Content.
Clickable link for the comment post. ONLY for Email Content.
Reply comment content. ONly for Email Content.
Parent comment content. ONly for Email Content.
- Also, your can use these HTML tags: <a href=”” title=””> <abbr title=””> <acronym title=””> <b> <blockquote cite=””> <cite> <code> <del datetime=””> <em> <i> <q cite=””> <strike> <strong>
4 A shortcut to the setting page
Please keep these points in mind
Any bug, please comment here. I’ll correct it ASAP. THX.
English is not my primary language.
Has This Plugin Helped You?
If so, we welcome your support. Click the Donate button and contribute. Thank you!